1) TMs are responsible for jersey numbers. Parents/players are to contact the Tm for their team to get the available numbers (I do not have a list of each team). Players should not order their kits unless they have gotten with their TM to make sure the number they want is available. Jerseys with numbers on them CAN NOT be returned :(
2) Samples are available at the fields for players to try on. I suggest each player do so before ordering.
3) If a player can still wear their warm up suit, then they can order the MATCH KITS only (a'la carte: 2 jerseys, 2 shorts, 1 pair of each of the socks). The pieces are more expensive this way, but the overall total is less.
4) The ordering deadline to get the uniforms by August tourneys is July 20. Please note: the longer you take to order, the more chance your order could take longer to process. If your team is challenging into D1 at the end of July, I cannot guarantee that you will be able to wear the new uniforms. Please plan accordingly. I no longer have samples to borrow. All the samples I lent out last year, have not been returned. I will not have any guest player uniforms to lend out until the end of August :(
5) Uniforms are ordered directly online; they are paid for online, and are shipped to your home directly. I do not have any part in the process and do not have any part in the processing or shipping. Any issues with your order needs to be dealt with directly with WeGotSoccer.com. I will only get in involved in severe cases. Back orders and longer processing times are not severe issues.
The link is open and ready for orders. http://www.wegotsoccer.com/nbajax
There are two parts to the process: 1) online (for payment) and 2) paperwork.
You can find the online registration at this link: https://www.gotsport.com/asp/application/reg/?ProgramID=26339&Type=PLAYER
Choose the correct level of play (Division 1 or Super II), on the 3rd page and select your method of payment.
For paperwork, you can go to the NB Ajax website and download what you need: http://www.nbyouthsoccer.com.prod.sportngin.com/page/show/878775-forms-and-documents
There you will find a checklist of the items needed. I need a COMMITTMENT FORM from everyone for the new year, but only missing documents for the others (including a copy of a birth certificate). You can see the documents I have for your player when you log into your GotSoccer player account. Under PROFILE/CLUB DOCUMENTS. You can turn in paperwork to the club beginning the first week in June - online registration can be done now.
(please note that your player's roster spot is not guaranteed until you register and make the commitment fee payment).
If you choose to pay by paper check, please mail the check and forms to me:
NB Ajax, 424 Guada Coma, NB TX 78130
The teams/pools for each age group have been announced. Please visit the SA Premier Alliance website - Tryouts results.
Registration information for those on teams/pools is posted on the website. Please visit for details.
NB Ajax is excited to announce that it is now teamed up with four other clubs to form an Alliance to offer top level Premier soccer for our members. The SA Premier Alliance is a partnership between SA United, NB Ajax, Boerne Thunder, NEYSO Liberty and Alamo Heights Fire which allows us to offer our most dedicated and committed players the chance to play at the very highest level. We are excited to work with these other clubs that share a like minded philosophy with us. These clubs offer talented soccer leaders who have a great deal of knowledge to share with our NB Ajax players. These include Jay Sparrow and Martin Smith at SA Utd, Ben Loney (now with Boerne), Paul Brown and Steve Jennings at AH Fire and Jon Burklo at NEYSO Liberty. These are all dedicated soccer people who are committed to improving the soccer landscape for all the players of the Alamo area."
We are delighted to announce the next and exciting stage of the SA Premier Alliance, The Center of Excellence! Tryouts for the Center of Excellence will be held on June 17th and 18th at GVTC Communications Sportsplex, 6pm-8pm.
For more information on the National Premier League, please visit www.nationalpremierleagues.com
More information will follow shortly, including an upcoming meeting this summer.
"This new direction will allow our Ajax players to participate in an additional competitive environment which allows them increased exposure to the very highest levels of soccer. The first year will allow certain age groups the chance to go to some of the best tournaments in the state and participate in games against other clubs in the NPL league. We are all very excited about this next step as it allows our developing players the chance to remain part of the NB Ajax family whilst now gaining new opportunities to further their soccer game.” - Darren Lenton
Darren Lenton - Director of Coaching - email@example.com
Mike Abalos - Director - firstname.lastname@example.org